The emergency services are facing a relentless challenge to respond to new threats and priorities while working more effectively and at reduced cost – and these challenges are creating real opportunities for providers of value added outsourced business services.
Companies seeking to work within the sector as a valued partner must have:
• An appreciation of the emerging priorities of a changing political and social landscape
• An awareness of the new threats emerging, notably cyber crime and global terrorism
• A deep understanding of what success means for the sector in responding to these challenges
• A determination to use innovative technology and process improvement to counter new threats and deliver value for money
• The skills and energy to deliver transformational change
atmaana understands the unprecedented challenges that the sector faces. The Security and Emergency Services advisory team comprises experienced former senior police officers and Home Office civil servants. They have been immersed in many of the recent initiatives and challenges for the sector, such as the 2012 Olympics, mergers of police forces and rationalisation and the introduction of Police and Crime Commissioners. Our people bring comprehensive knowledge and expertise of the emergency services sector, from technical development and acquisition, through to deployment and operation of police and security equipment, developed from years in the industry.
We work with service providers to identify and implement innovative solutions in order to improve performance whilst reducing cost. This ultimately enables those we work with to develop their capabilities and successfully grow their businesses.